Medical Tape Mepitac® Skin Friendly Silicone
Regular price $19.00 CAD
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel free to get in touch
Mepitac® can be used to fix a wide variety of medical devices to fragile and sensitive skin – such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannuale and dressings.
With Safetac® technology, Mepitac is specially designed to minimise pain and trauma when it’s applied and removed. It’s suitable for neonates, dialysis patients and others who need repeated application of the fixation tape over the same area.
- Gentle on the skin when it’s applied and removed
- Conforms well to body contours
- Waterproof so the patient can get on as normal a life as possible
- Breathable to prevent maceration of the skin
- Leaves no residues on the skin after it’s removed