Genumedi Knee support- NEW
Couldn't load pickup availability
Feel free to get in touch
- Special inner border for the silicone ring
- Non-slip system
- Specially knitted comfort-zone in the hollow of the knee
- Massage effect silicone insert
- Improves the blood circulation and aids absorption of haematomas and oedemas
- Improves proprioception and muscular support (stabilisation of the knee)
- Contains Semi Rigid Material
The integrated silicone ring of the Genumedi reduces stress on the kneecap. Together with the compression of the knitted fabric, it causes a massage effect. This enhances perfusion of the joint and decreases swelling and effusion. Irritation and pain are alleviated. At the same time, muscular control and inherent stabilisation of the knee joint are improved.
Supports are most beneficial during physical activity. The support can in principle be worn throughout the day. This must depend on how comfortable the wearer is. Moreover, the knee may not be bent by more than 70° when sitting. The support should be removed for long breaks (e.g. long periods sitting, long drives or sleeping).
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialised shop.
The support is suitable for use in water. After use, please rinse thoroughly.